I had a lot of fun - sort of - with making the baubles since I wanted them to look like the image curved inside the bauble. The spinning globe function in GIMP isn't as user friendly as you'd hope!
I think my favourite is Rex. That bauble just came together nicely.
Hi! *waves* This is about the extent of my fannish participation at the moment - I've pretty much changed everything in my life since falling and breaking my leg last year. I definitely need to do an update. *higs*
I seem to have pretty much dropped off the fannish radar this year, so it was nice to at least get this done. I really need to do an update post for people - it has been a busy year. *hugs*
Thank you! Unfortunately, my birthday coincided with ex-cyclone Oswald. Very wet and very dark since the power went out early morning and took mobile reception with it. I stayed at a friend's place overnight and came home this morning once I knew we had power. No flooding or damage fortunately.
(no subject)
Date: 2012-12-18 10:36 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-12-18 10:43 am (UTC)I think my favourite is Rex. That bauble just came together nicely.
(no subject)
Date: 2012-12-20 08:04 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-12-18 11:36 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-12-18 11:47 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-12-18 12:28 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-12-18 12:41 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-12-18 12:42 pm (UTC)I miss you.
I hope you are well.
Drop me a line when you can.
(no subject)
Date: 2012-12-18 01:25 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-12-18 02:08 pm (UTC)Have a happy Christmas and a wonderful 2013! *hugs*
(no subject)
Date: 2012-12-19 11:09 am (UTC)Have a lovely Christmas *hugs back*
(no subject)
Date: 2012-12-18 02:11 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-12-19 11:09 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-12-18 02:40 pm (UTC)Really lovely.
(no subject)
Date: 2012-12-19 11:10 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-12-18 02:59 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-12-19 11:11 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-12-18 04:11 pm (UTC)The design, the color, and Rex especially came out perfectly.
(no subject)
Date: 2012-12-19 11:13 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-12-18 06:39 pm (UTC)And how lovely to see you. I hope you are well. I think about you often :)
(no subject)
Date: 2012-12-19 11:14 am (UTC)I seem to have pretty much dropped off the fannish radar this year, so it was nice to at least get this done. I really need to do an update post for people - it has been a busy year. *hugs*
(no subject)
Date: 2012-12-19 06:22 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-12-19 03:31 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-12-19 11:14 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-12-19 03:58 am (UTC)How lovely!
(no subject)
Date: 2012-12-19 11:15 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-12-19 06:04 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-12-19 11:16 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-12-19 06:42 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-12-19 11:16 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-12-19 08:28 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-12-19 11:17 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-12-19 08:39 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-12-19 11:17 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-12-19 02:12 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-12-19 03:31 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-12-19 10:12 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-12-20 12:31 am (UTC)Hope you're ok!
I'm far away (vacation) but I hope you have wonderful holidays!
Xxoo Mari
(no subject)
Date: 2012-12-20 03:05 am (UTC)OMG! *clings*
It's so good to see you and know you're still out there!!! *HUGS
(no subject)
Date: 2012-12-20 03:48 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-12-20 08:02 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2013-01-28 01:01 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2013-01-29 11:52 am (UTC)How did Canberra do? Hope you are safe.
(no subject)
Date: 2013-02-18 12:18 am (UTC)