The munchkin has been very bad...
Aug. 3rd, 2011 03:37 amSo, it's the first week of August PriWriMo, and what am I doing? Fiddling with my DW style. At least I now know how to shift the contents to allow for my pretty new header.
I don't know why DW makes me all flowery, so don't ask. *shifty look*
OMG, The Hound is going to kill me.
I don't know why DW makes me all flowery, so don't ask. *shifty look*
OMG, The Hound is going to kill me.
(no subject)
Date: 2011-08-02 06:20 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2011-08-02 06:24 pm (UTC)And now I'm off to bed.
(no subject)
Date: 2011-08-02 06:58 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2011-08-03 07:06 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2011-08-02 08:09 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2011-08-03 07:07 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2011-08-03 04:00 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2011-08-03 07:07 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2011-08-02 06:07 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2011-08-02 06:11 pm (UTC)Just yell if you need the CSS. It took me a while to find it. Their FAQ isn't much good, so I had to go skimming through a comm called style_system to find it.
(no subject)
Date: 2011-08-02 06:23 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2011-08-02 06:30 pm (UTC)#header {
height: 260px;
}
Yay! It did!! Set your px for the height of your header image. The easiest thing to do is try your image in the header section of Images, put in the height, and see if it works. I'm using transmogrified and the contents still covered more than half my image, regardless of what height I put in.
I found it was easier just to paste the image url into the Header section, leave the height blank (not 0) and then fixed the height in the Custom CSS.
(no subject)
Date: 2011-08-02 06:59 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2011-08-02 06:09 pm (UTC)Tomorrow, oh Munchkin mine, I will insist on owning your soul and will accept no excuses.....
(no subject)
Date: 2011-08-02 06:14 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2011-08-02 06:17 pm (UTC)And tomorrow?
(no subject)
Date: 2011-08-02 06:20 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2011-08-02 06:26 pm (UTC)Now try again: What are you doing tomorrow?
(no subject)
Date: 2011-08-02 06:32 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2011-08-02 06:41 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2011-08-04 02:17 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2011-08-04 05:46 am (UTC)This is what happens when I co-write a huge slave AU... I get all kinky!
(no subject)
Date: 2011-08-15 11:43 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2011-08-02 06:21 pm (UTC)Too late, by the look of it!
(no subject)
Date: 2011-08-02 06:33 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2011-08-02 07:57 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2011-08-03 07:11 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2011-10-05 12:24 pm (UTC)Haven't really seen you around lately, I don't think, so wanted to check whether you were okay.
(no subject)
Date: 2011-10-11 10:31 am (UTC)I broke my leg and am in hospital!
(no subject)
Date: 2011-10-11 10:43 am (UTC)*hugs you gently*